Saturday, May 14, 2011

LIARS, LIARS .... ALWAYS LIARS!



A lie cannot live.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I will not be intimidated by the Walkers. As I said in the last BLOG, ALL negotiations with the Walkers are off now. They had their chance to make this right. They have instead chosen to personally attack me even more.

At least Dixie Davey Walker got the title to her book correct. She and John should be ashamed and defamed for the scam they ran. I am 100% committed and dedicated to exposing them to the world. They tried to destroy my life by stealing every hard-earned dime I had. And to this date the Walkers have never provided any proof of using the money they stole on “ANY PROJECT”! Period. 

The Walkers just cannot help themselves. They try to play innocent and then they screw that up. I have known some low-life in my time, but NONE take the place of these people. They are actually trying to “PROFIT” from book sales after they STOLE over $100,000 USD from innocent victims. “A LIE CANNOT LIVE!”

They try to maintain their innocence without providing one shred of evidence. Dixie claims to have over 3,000 documents that NO ONE ELSE has. Where were these documents a year ago when the investors and I asked her and John to show proof that they had the money stolen by “The Ecuadorian” as they initially stated? “A LIE CANNOT LIVE!”

What’s more ironic is this: In the last year (since we asked for this “PROOF”) the Walkers have deleted and/or altered every previously published content on their website about Ayampe and now everyone is suppose to believe the documents they are now producing (FOR SALE & PROFIT, I might add) is TRUE! Well, of course we are to believe that now! Heck, it’s in a book they are writing!

Why would anyone pay to read their garbage when they are known liars?  They even lied about getting married on February 14, 2009. They sent out announcements to my wife and I and said they wished we could be there to help them celebrate. Of course we had NOT invested with them at that time. They sent photos (which have been altered on their website now) of the wedding party … blah, blah, blah. Then, we find out (from Dixie herself), almost a year later that they did not get married until late March 2009. Oh yeah, they are credible people.

I do like their book cover, however. That does alert whoever reads that crap as to exactly who they are and what they look like.

Just as Dixie Davey wrote to a blog site last year (NOV 2010) that I had a “deal with the Ecuadorian” and not with them, that was a 100% lie. And now she continues to tell lies. John, of course, has learned to keep his mouth shut since he sent his infamous “Email” to me. Now, he just uses Dixie as his human shield. It’s funny that she says they left Ecuador because of my “background”. The FACT is they did not even know my “background” until after they fled Ecuador. Once again, the Walkers continue to lie and misled readers. “A LIE CANNOT LIVE!”

It wasn’t until after John Walker wrote his profanity laced email to me and the other investors on December 22, 2010, and I published it in this BLOG did the Walkers discover my “background”. They had already fled Ecuador by then. I published my first BLOG on November 23, 2010. The Walkers left Ecuador on December 9, 2010. Once again, to quote Dixie Davey Walker herself: “Get Your Facts Right”!

Dixie Davey Walker makes this statement in her latest newsletter: “This time, however, because of the severity and scale of the defamation, lies and threats, we are not going to stand back without attempting to defend ourselves.  Taking a legal route in Ecuador and the US is not within the realms of our financial capability. The whole horrible experience has bankrupted us.”

Let’s further breakdown that statement.
  • First off, they are the ones that have threatened, name-called and made accusations. They have attempted to defame me by publishing responses on blogs that are 100% lies. What the Walkers have to realize is this … I am the one person that they chose wrongly to run this scam on. They do not know the full effect just yet, but they will know.
  • Second, they have threatened to sue everyone: from the Ecuadorian landowner, to me, and even some of the other investors. If the land owner stole the money then they should have sued him. But that did not happen. If I have so wrongfully said anything about them (even though I publish “exactly” what they themselves published and emailed), then they should have sued me. To the most simple minded person, that would makes sense right? But, that has not happened. As I told John Walker on February 6, 2010: “… you might want to recheck your old emails before you start spouting off.” I would, in fact, absolutely love to have my day in court with these two.
  • Third, it is hard to believe they are bankrupt since they stole over $100,000 USD for a “PROJECT” that never laid one brick. Anyone that knows anything about the economy in Ecuador knows that it is impossible to spend over $100,000 USD living normally every day. Yet they now claim to be bankrupted. Give me a break! 
Re-read my BLOG, “EMAIL FROM JOHN WALKER” and at the end of that BLOG you will see what other investors had to say to and about John Walker and the email he had sent out. Those comments are “FACTS”! Those comments are “REAL”! “A LIE CANNOT LIVE!”

In case you have not noticed, the thing I have learned about these scumbags: they will lie no matter what.

I do expect my hard-earned money back and I do intend to get it back by any means necessary. I do have real, credible contacts and we do know where they are. That is not a threat, that’s a fact. They are refusing to give me and the other investors our money back, yet they expect to just get on with their lives. Sorry, Walkers, where I come from it does not work that way.

In their new exposé, it will be interesting to see if the Walkers answer any of these very basic questions I and other investors have been asking them for over a year:
  • Where did all the money you received from investors go?
  • How was the money you received spent on your “Ayampe Project”?
  • Whom  specifically spent the money????
I find it entertaining that in her last two newsletters, Dixie Davey Walker choose to call me a “Cyber Stalker”. That is entertaining, indeed. I prefer the moniker “Cyber Exposer”. I have effectively destroyed their business in Ecuador by alerting the world to their criminal ways. I have successfully exposed their repeated lies and the nonsense they have spread on the internet. Yes, I am indeed a “Cyber Exposer”.

Actually, if Dixie and John are going to give me a nickname, then I prefer that they call me SHAFT! We all remember the song by the late Issac Hayes, “I hear this cat SHAFT is a bad mother, shut your mouth!”

When the Walkers initiated this scam, they had no idea who they were dealing with, that is very clear now. They were not expecting me to be this persistent, this consistent and to tell the TRUTH. They were not expecting me to have the worldwide contacts that I have.

They expected me to just go away and let them continue to scam, con and lie their way through life. Even when they fled Ecuador in December 2010, they had NO IDEA that I had the resources to still track them down – anywhere in the world.

It is mindboggling how the Walkers have tried to twist this entire con of theirs into a situation where THEY are the victims. They expected me to just let them steal my hard earned money and to rollover and say, “Oh Well”. That has not happened and, I promise you, that will not happen. “SHAFT” ALWAYS GETS JUSTICE! 

“A LIE CANNOT LIVE!”

The Walkers want everyone to believe that “WE” (the investors) are crazy and making unwarranted attacks. They want everyone to believe that they are the victims! They want everyone to believe that their “version” of reality is the end-all. However, the more they keep spreading lies and misinformation the more I will expose them. Actually, they are making this too easy. They, in fact, contradict themselves every time I refute their lies. As I said to start this BLOG, I will not be intimidated by the Walkers.

4 comments:

  1. They are going to call you a cyber stalker just because you are telling the truth about them. These two are nothing but CRAP. Keep up the good work. Everyone needs to know about these scumbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck is going to pay good money to read her CRAP ?
    I guess they just can't stop trying to make yet another buck out of their SCAM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are as innocent as new born lambs...they say. Were innocent in their ignorance when the Australian Government shut down their phony cancer health cure businesses, and were inncocent in their ignorance when they fled from Ecuador with their ill gotten gains....how convenient to be innocently ignorant, but you can see the pattern...baaa-baaa...wolves in sheeps clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post was well written and I had a great time reading your blog. I am impresses as well with your thoughts. Big thanks for sharing.


    Charles A

    ReplyDelete